- Perform duct cleaning at residential locations and small businesses.
- Communicate the basic air duct cleaning process to home-owners.
- Set up and tear down of all equipment at the job site, including protecting work areas, running hoses, drilling holes in ducts, etc.
- Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums, high pressure air hoses, and electric drills
- Work with other technician to ensure efficiency and effectiveness when on the job site
- Clean and replaces registers.
- Respond to customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Willingness and ability to learn on-the-job and attend industry training seminars and classes for HVAC knowledge and NADCA Certifications.
- Experience with hand tools, including electric drills
- Professional, outgoing and approachable
- Applicants must be reliable and customer service oriented.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- Earn $15 to $20+ per hour
- IRA with employer match
- Health insurance plan
- Continuing education
- Growth/Promotion opportunities within company
- Opportunities to learn about HVAC systems, duct layouts, and electrical systems
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
License: Drivers license (Required)